Monday, October 19, 2009

Winter Sports


As most of you are aware we are not that into winter. I know...weird we live in a Winter Wonderland...but in all reality we have NEVER enjoyed winter. So...this year we are going to embrace the snow and venture out of our comfort zones and start enjoying (as much as possible) the weather. With that said...we purchased our VERY FIRST winter equipment, Snow Shoes.

There are amazing trails and hikes that we are going to explore. Hopefully, we will enjoy it and maybe...just maybe, we will have amazing stories to share with all of you! Plus, my awesome new camera will be on the journey with us so I can either share our joy or dislike for this new activity.

Now that I am thinking about it...I wonder if Cute Chica will enjoy the trek as well...probably not, she is spoiled...in the winter...Cory makes a path for her to take care of her business.

I will keep you posted...I am sure inquiring minds need to know the status of Chica and the winter hikes.

Love, love, love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment