Monday, March 22, 2010

TMI


Friday Cory and I went to dinner with our very good friends, Shane and Zak. While we were out…we may or may not of had a few drinks, after our drinks we went to dinner and bowling! (A small fact you need to know about me, Grease 2 is my favorite movie ever, you remember the bowling scene, we’re going bowl tonight!) CC was a ROCK STAR he bowled 204 the first game a hundred and something the second game, and 202 the third game. This was his ALL time high, he was excited.

After bowling we went back to their house and had a few more drinks and talked about laser hair removal. (Another small fact about me…I had laser hair removal before, and LOVE it!) As the conversation went on I was proud to say, I shave my legs everyday. Well, Mister Cory Grey was not very polite and he had the NERVE to say, well…she does miss a few spots sometimes. (Another fact about me…I might be a little stubborn) So…I taught Mr. Grey a lesson, I didn’t shave for 2 days, needless to say he apologized and thanked me for shaving my legs on a daily basis.

I suppose we do sweat the small a little too often! But that is what makes us, us!
Love ya,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Oh Miss Erin! You are too funny! I would love to say that I shave everyday... I don't even attempt that! You are quite the woman!

    ReplyDelete