Friday, December 31, 2010

It must be love!

CC did his part today! He mopped, did the dishes, cleaned the dining room, and cleaned the tub.  Like a little child he asked, "Am I done, can I go play?  Dutch is coming over."  AND...like that he was free.  Now, I sit and enjoy the peace and quite in my clean house!
(Oh, how I adore him!)

Lunch is in the crock-pot...speaking of lunch...it must be love because I actually cooked the turkey burger!

Something you might not know about me is--I do not eat red meat or pork products.  I haven't since I was 12.  I became so obsessed with raw products I stopped eating anything especially if I had to touch it.  (Even thinking about it now is grossing me out.)  CC has ALWAYS cooked our meat products--even purchasing them is on his chore list.  The thought...eeewwwe.  It is truly love!

Loves and hugs....Hurry come quick, my house is clean!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment