Tuesday, January 18, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog?

That is the question????
How honest should you be on a blog? Do you really put everything out there for everyone to know? Or, do you keep it private and talk about superficial things?


I had an appointment with the Dermatologist today (which, by the way he is a hunk!) and something kind-a weird/amusing is going on with my skin. Do I really tell everyone the history behind it...or is this something private that is just for me?


Loves and hugs--The things that make you go hmmm.
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I am really thinking that if you bring it up, you can't tease us and not tell us. And by the way, the picture on the stairs on the home of your blog is awesome. I wonder what it would be like, being a part of the "beautiful people" like like you and Corey!

    ReplyDelete