Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ramona

You are experience RAW emotion from me at this moment. The worst haircut that has ever happened to me--jut ended.  Remember the goofy little girl from our childhood Ramona Cleary? 
Well, you can see her in person, just stop by!

All those plans for pregnancy photos this weekend...yeah, that's not happening. Sorry Baby Grey, you are not getting to see your pregnant mom. I just pray that my hair grows out by the time she is born so I do not have hideous hair in her newborn pictures....or there won't be any!

Loves and hugs--watch what buttons you push tonight I might breakdown and cry.
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Did you go to your regular girl? I'm sure it's not that bad??? Sometimes when we are prego the hormones make us overreact....if not one good thing about pregnancy is the vitamins, and your hair grows quickly. I'm sure you look great. You probably have that pregnant lady glow and look adorable =)

    ReplyDelete