Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nesting

The man I love, CC has officially started nesting! I would have thought I would be the one to start but as a non-traditional couple nothing surprises us. He has washed all the baby clothes, put them in the drawers, and sanitized all the hand-me-down toys.
(Rocking Horse from my Grandpa's storage!)

He is such a romantic...he even went to the Big Box store and purchase "Puppy Pads" for the hospital ride. Just in case my water breaks he doesn't want anything to get in his truck or my car...I feel so special!

As I type, he is pushing Chica around in the baby stroller trying to get her use to riding in it...wow, our life is really starting to take a different direction.

Loves and hugs--More to come on the puppy pad situation!
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Cory is truly an amazing man, and I'm so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete