Sunday, March 4, 2012

Prioritizing

Guilt.

I feel guilty most of the time. It is an ugly beast that has followed me all my life. Right now the guilt stems from being ok. An ok mom, ok at work, ok at school, an ok wife, an ok friend, and ok at practicum.

So to make me feel better, I am taking the morning off from all my commitments and spending the morning with Brek. This means no church, no volunteering, no shopping, no phone calls, no emails, nothing. Just the two of us.

CC is on his own...he can go rock climbing, church, shopping, to his shop. Just so it is just me and my girl, just for a while.

Loves and hugs-I hope ok is enough because it's all I've got.
Erin

2 comments:

  1. Erin,
    Just so you know I bet that you are more than ok at everything you are doing. Hope you enjoy your day with your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Gina, I know you are more than ok. But I also know how life can be so busy and it says a lot about you that you are able to recognize it and prioritize. I think your wonderful. Still can't wait to meet that little girl! Post more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete