Monday, April 12, 2010

OhLaLa...Paris

As you can tell by the latest pics, we were COMPLETELY obsessed with the Eiffel Tower! (And…when I say we, I mean me.) Enjoy! There are about 1,200 pics to go through and I thought you might be a little overwhelmed looking at them all...more to come as I pick out my favorites!

Top of the Eiffel Tower.

Musee Du Louvre, More photos later...

Notre Dame

Arc de Triomphe



Yum...Dessert in Paris was my ABSOLUTE favorite! (Nightly Ritual)


Musee Du Louvre


We hope you are enjoying our memories as much as we enjoyed making them.
Loves and hugs!
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so awesome. I am so jealous when I see you two always going on trips, but how fun. It looks absolutely gorgeous. It looks like you had a good time, hopefully you did. Thanks for the phone call on my b-day. I will call you back on of these moments and catch up a little. Take care!

    ReplyDelete