Monday, May 3, 2010

Spic and Span!


My house is CLEAN! Not spring clean; like a crazy lady; you know when you remove every item from the room and wipe down every nook and cranny--but pretty close. (Yes, crazy lady cleaning usually happens now but I just do not have the time or energy to go that far right now.)

A few truths about me and my cleaning frenzy:

*My FAVORITE scent is bleach, you know a house is clean when it smells like bleach, (Sorry green friends this one luxury I cannot live without).

*I dream of being rich enough to have someone put fresh linens on my bed every day, (and of course do the laundry to support this dream) it is my favorite part of the night.

*People are not allowed to show up to my house unannounced because the toilet HAS to be fresh when company arrives. (It’s an OCD thing).

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I have had people stop over before and I will go into our guest bath and pretend to go to the bathroom and scrub the toilet!! I am a huge creep - and very OCD with having a clean house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...that my dear is why we get along so well!

    ReplyDelete