Friday, October 1, 2010

What do you get when...

Hmmm...What do you get when you  have a bad week, professionally I mean?  Well, devoted readers...what you get is a LAZY Erin.  She doesn't keep up-to-date on her bloggity-blog,  she  may or may not have went to bed at 7 PM one night this week, and maybe-just maybe she carried around her anti-anxiety medicine in her purse like it was her baby blanket.  Fortunately, it was not used...just there for security. I do not want my readers thinking I am a 'case' even though--sometimes it is true.

Even with a HORRIBLE week, we were still able to have a few things happen.
1-My adorable CC (like I own him...) is officially finished with SCHOOL.
2-He got an AWESOME Graduation present.
3-Took cupcakes to his work to celebrate.
4-I am absolutely in LOVE with my MFT Program.
5-CC went out for wings with one of his guy friends.
6-My Melissa is in town...fingers crossed she will have time for me.  If not, I will forgive her because she is rockin' her photog skills at a wedding.
7-CC went to his guy friends and did some guy thing in a shop or something.
8-I was able to stand up for myself--once--and it kind of felt good! (Could happen again...watch out world!)
9-Went to WY for my cousin's wedding.
10-Spent the day with my sister and Bugs!
11-Lectured CC about Green Tip 6 on the drive to Evanston.
12-I spent several days this week shedding a few tears on something that I shouldn't have!
13-Spoiled Chica!
14-Made the decision to re-arrange the furniture in my entire house. (Project starts tomorrow, wish me luck.)
15-Got my hair did.
16-Started to make some major decisions that should have been made a couple of years ago.
17-Prayed a ton for my SWEET friends that had medical procedures this week.
18-Visited with my mom and some girlfiends!
19-Had a good laugh with my friend in OR about my OCD tendencies and how I scrub my walls every year.  (Doesn't everyone do that?)
20-AND...LAST BUT NOT LEAST....UPDATED MY BLOG!

Tip 6: Drive with cruise control on the highway. BECAUSE: keeping a steady pace burns gas at a constant rate, which lets you drive as much as 10% farther on a single tank!


Loves and Hugs-Please pray for a better week next week.  I do not think my soul can take another week of this!
Erin

1 comment: