Monday, February 28, 2011

Fitting In?

Hmmm...in the past few days, (actually, my entire life) I realized that I do not fit in. My only TRUE confidant is my CC, well, and Jesus! Do not get me wrong, I would NEVER EVER change who I am but it is very apparent (the older I get) that I just do not fit in. I have always dressed a little different, I always sing to a different beat (typically, off key), I really do not like to conform, and I am a little (or very--depending who you ask) opinionated.  


It's my blog and "I'll cry if I want too." (And yet, here's another example, you put in 1950s music and I am completely in heaven.  In fact, my version of heaven is a 1950s sock-hop. Wonderful, right?) Thanks for reading/listening.  


Loves and hugs--Being different is good! 
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Just for the record - you dress AWESOME!

    ..and I like 50's music too.

    Don't ever change who you are - like fine wine...we just get better with time!

    ReplyDelete