Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another Vacation...

Hmmm....I just booked a vacation with my mom, we are going on a 4 day cruise to Catalina, California and Ensenda, Mexico! CC and I will be going to New York in May and we want to book a trip for the two of us.  


I like him, I just want to spend time with him! May 27th is our 11 year anniversary...I think that calls for an All-Inclusive week away, I wonder how my boss will feel about all of this time off? I guess the worst that could happen is he says no. Right? I will keep you posted!


Loves and hugs--I really do like him!

1 comment:

  1. We're going to NYC too! We were planning May (which is an awesome time to go)...but may push it back Sept (which is another awesome time to go).

    Can't wait! I miss my old stomping ground.

    ReplyDelete