Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's My Birthday...my...ba-ba-ba-Birthday!

Actually, it was yesterday!  I am the big 31!  Honestly, I never thought this day would come...deep down I died at the ripe old age of 24....you know...you never see yourself as a thirty-something who writes a blog. Well, here I sit in my pj's, in bed, blogging, and for fun doing a little homework.  


Speaking of homework, you know I am in school to be a Marriage Therapist, right? Well...yesterday it occurred to me that I have the BEST name for my practice! I am so excited but...I cannot share it yet...I need to buy my website and register the name! Plus, I still have to finish school, do my practicum, get licensed (only and additional 4,000 hours), start making millions, buy a building on 25th street, find clients, hire people, the list is exciting/overwhelming!  


Back on track...CC was the BEST husband EVER for my big day!  I had one of the busiest days of the year, work, give 300 Junior High kids a tour of the school, go to another function, buy myself a b-day cake (because I was at school), shop at Ikea, go to school, commute.  Another tangent...I know...back on track...He sent me the most beautiful bouquet of Gerber Daisies, loaded a digital picture frame with our favorite pictures, attended my work party, and not to overlook the cruise I am going on with my mom.  


My work party was one of my most memorable birthday's ever. (You know I have had several amazing birthdays in my life...A trip to Jackson Hole with my sister and friend, celebrating my 21st birthday in Vegas, going on a cruise for my 24th birthday, getting a tattoo on my 25th, and not to forget Paris for my 30th.) Some of you know I had a very traumatic work experience for a couple of years and working with amazing people that truly care about YOU is a wonderful feeling.  In my life, I have been fortunate to work some amazing people, in fact, most of you are reading this, and most of you I still go to lunch with at least once a year (or more), and most of you have made a huge difference in my life!


Loves and hugs--Getting older has made me a little sappy.  
Erin

1 comment: