Friday, January 6, 2012

At Home Daddy

That man I am married too is the best daddy! I officially went back to work this week, the first day was fine but day two, notsomuch!

It all started when I left the house, Miss B was wide awake cooing and smiling. Then a typical day at work but add in emotions, missing a pumping session, spending more time than necessary with a few people, and working late=stressed out/guilty mama.

But the redemption to a bad day is an amazing dad taking care of baby B. Dinner was on the table-house clean-breaking the schedule for extra cuddle time. He knows exactly what our family needs. Love him! Oh, did I forget to mention he sends me a picture of her every morning? Well, he does, and I need it.
Today's Pic...I know it is sideways...I will take what I can get! :)

Today was better. If you have a baby please try to take 12 weeks, 7 is NOT enough. In fact England allows 6 months and Canada gives one year...just saying'.

Loves and hugs-family (whatever it looks like) is one of the most important things.
Erin, tired and hormonal

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I have been dying for a picture of this beauty! Look at how gorgeous she is..and I am not just saying that..she is a beauty!!! Keep up the great work Erin! You and Cory are both doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete