Monday, January 23, 2012

Just what I need

Another project...I want to start couponing, not just clip coupons and save a few dollars. I am talking Extreme Couponing where you get $100 in groceries and spend $10. If any of you get the Sunday paper and want to help I would love your coupons. Because of my crazy life it might take me a few months to figure it out.

Most of you know I am a picky eater, my plan is to donate the extra food and supplies to the food bank or other nonprofits. After watching the show, Extreme Couponing, there are so many free items that slip by.

Brek update, she is a doll! She has been sleeping through the night for a couple of weeks! She goes to bed at 9 and wakes around 6. This is perfect for my work schedule, I go in at 8:30 so I can spend as much time as she needs feeding her. She is a slow eater it takes about 40-50 mins. I do not care because it is our special time.

School started on January 13, and I start volunteering this weekend. I have 10 clients I will visit after work and on weekends.

Loves and hugs-Add extreme couponing to the mix and really I have nothing on my plate.
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment