Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Exhaustion

I have so much to do...and all I really want is a good night's sleep. It has been 5+ months since I slept for more than three hours in one setting. I am exhausted! I wouldn't not trade Miss B for anything in the world but I need sleep!
This is what my week has looked like:
-40 hour work week
27 hours of volunteer time
-3 final papers (One is 10 pages)
-Online comments for school
-Breast feed
-Pump at 12 AM and 3AM
-Plan a retreat for the committee I am the chair of
-Training to become a Prepare and Enrich Marriage Mentor

Within each of these line items there is at least 100 tasks to do.

And...I haven't even mentioned be a wife, friend, sister, daughter, aunt...any of it!

Loves and hugs--I hope I make it through this week. I will keep you posted!
Erin

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! You are wonderful! But don't forget to take a second and breath!

    ReplyDelete