Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I must confess...

Hello, my name is Erin and I sleep with the same blanket every night...um...since I was 12.

It's true. (I still have the same blanket from when I was a baby (Bimby) but I retired it. It sits safe in my 'hope chest' so it doesn't get ruined.) My mom bought us (my sisters and I) new blankets when I was young and I put my 'Bimby' away and switched blankets. This blanket that I love is brown and blue with horrible little flowers. It is so worn out you can see through it. It has horrible patch jobs. It is a sad little blanket.  BUT I LOVE IT. Minus vacations, I sleep with it EVERY night. Even CC has been known to cuddle with it when he is sick. It is the source of a good night's sleep and the cure all in our house...

And....my dog, Chica and my baby, Brek have decided that this blanket (my blanket) is their property.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I do not think you understand the relationship I have with this blanket...I am up for sharing but...plain and simple--IT'S MINE!

Loves and hugs-I sound like a 2 year old.
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I love that you posted this. I would never admit this to anyone..... until now. I also have a small blanket from when I was younger. I honestly keep it under my pillow (it's like a swaddling blanket size). Since I've had Carson somehow every time he's in our bed he reaches up and pulls it down and cuddles it. It's pink and shiny but I love that he likes it and I want it to be his too.

    ReplyDelete