Friday, August 3, 2012

Oh No!

Brek has decided to push herself into a sitting position. Last night she was having a rough night and started crying. When we went to get her up she was sitting up in her crib. We have been waiting and waiting for her to advance and now that it has happened it made me realize that this is just the beginning. Oh no!

The other night we had chicken stir fry for dinner we gave Brek some on her tray and she gobbled it up. Which is great because I am having issues again with my milk. I fear that we are going to have to supplement in the not so distant future. We currently have 10 oz in the fridge and 15 in the freezer. Clearly that is not enough to get us very far. Now that we know she loves stir fry we are going to try to add a 'lunch' meal in the day so she will be satisfied a little longer. The great news is when I nurse her she seems satisfied and I haven't had much trouble.Hopefully, I can keep feeding her well into the winter.

Loves and hugs--She is growing up so fast!
Erin

2 comments:

  1. You're such a good mom Erin. Little B is lucky to have you. I hope I can learn from your example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing mom. Don't feel too discouraged or disappointed if you're unable to continue nursing much longer. That's just how your body wants to work. Brek no doubt has been getting the best love and care from such awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete