Thursday, September 13, 2012

What to do?

I just read a friend's post about losing the baby weight. Yeah, I have a long way to go. Not only do I still have baby weight to lose I still have my infertility weight to go! My mind wants to go to the gym but my body and schedule won't allow it.

I am now one of the people that wishes away time...and I don't like it. But it is my reality. I have 14 weeks of school, 189 hours of practicum, 11 weeks of driving to Draper, 8 assignments, 2 video assignmentts, 1 test, and 1 portfolio to go! Then I am FINISHED....FINALLY!

2013 is the year of reconnection. We have started our list of all the things we haven't been able to do and I am getting reallly excited for the light at the end of my tunnel. One of the first things will be getting in shape! Then all of the things that have been pushed to the back burner will start happening.

Loves and hugs-The list is growing and I hope to be shrinking.
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment