Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween








Saturday we went to Evanston and made sugar cookies with my nieces and nephews, Tanner, Ethan, Emma, Colby, Savanna, Coby D., and Raylee. We spent time rolling out dough (which my sister Christa had generously made prior to the cookie extravaganza) cutting out cookies, baking them and then frosting them. When we finished the cookies the kids got into their Halloween costumes and we took pictures. (Pics of the costumes will follow later, I am getting with my friend Shanda Thursday for a photo shop session. If all goes well I can do before and after pictures.)

1 comment:

  1. Geez! I don't know how you do it with all those nieces and nephews..I have 2 and I feel like I would go broke with anymore :) They are so cute though! keep up with our blog too..thekrpans.blogspot.com!

    I hope all is well with you :)

    ReplyDelete