Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful--Ending

Monday, November 23
Thankful for the Good Book and the comfort it provides.
I was raised with knowledge about the Bible but it wasn’t until I was an adult that I truly appreciated all it has to offer. In the past few years there have been many times that I found myself looking for comfort and guidance. It is with gratitude that I have found comfort in best seller in the WORLD.

Tuesday, November 24

Thankful for my AMAZING husband! He is adorable, funny, and most of all...he adores me! (Of course I had to be thankful for him again...cuz...he is FREAKIN' cute!)
Yes, friends you guessed it...still thankful for Cory! He is amazing and I am thankful we are together.

Wednesday, November 25

Thankful all life's lessons, without them we wouldn't be who we are today.
In life we are faced with the good, bad, and the ugly. Well, I am thankful for every experience, yes, every experience. Especially the challenging times in life! This is when we grow the most.

Thursday, November 26

Gratitude consists of being more aware of what you have, than what you don’t. –-Unknown --Happy Thanksgiving Friends!
What more can I say? Really? Cory and I heard this once, and we live by this motto, “Let’s make memories not acquire things.” Early on in our marriage it was about the house, the car, and the activities. Now we focus on our relationship and what we can do to enjoy God’s creation. I think this has been a huge success, let’s see what new memories we can create!

Friday, November 27
Thankful for my FB friends for listening ALL month about my gratitude. It is finished!
Well friends…My challenge is officially over…Of course, I am thankful for this experience, some days I really had to focus on what I was truly grateful for—sometimes it was hard to pick just one! Also, it was really fun to see my friends posting something everyday. What a great month! Hope you all had a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment