Friday, February 5, 2010

All you need is love!

Well…February is upon us! What an exciting month…love is definitely in the air.

There is something you need to know about me (if you were questioning this before), I LOVE my husband. I am not talking about awe…I love you superficially, I am talking I unconditionally adore that man. Every year, he shows me a new way to LOVE him.

In fact, I think everyone should love their husbands (or wife) as much as we love each other. (You are right…this is my blog so I went there) So…if you are a friend on Facebook you have experienced the Love Dare for the past 31 days. God is doing amazing things in our marriage and pray that amazing things are happening in everyone’s marriage as well.

If you are asking yourself, self…what is this Love Dare she is talking about…well…there is movie/book entitled Fireproof, in the book there is a Love Dare that is presented, 40 days to save or ‘vamp-up’ your relationship. Any-who…Friends, and friends of friends have been doing the Love Dare with me and it has changed so many relationships. I pray that your marriage/relationship can grow from this experience.

In closing…Here are a few of my favorite marriage books (in case you were wondering).
1. The Five Love Languages, Gary Chapman
2. For Men Only, Shaunti Feldhahn and Jeff Feldhahn (Of course I read this--have you met me?)
3. For Women Only, Shaunti Feldhahn and Jeff Feldhahn
4. Fireproof, Jennifer Dion (The Love Dare is book 2)

Loves and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment