Monday, February 1, 2010

Slacking

Yes, friends I have been slacking on blogging. I know inquiring minds are wondering...where is Erin, what is she up to, why isn't she posting. Well, there is a simple answer, there is not much to post about. So here is my attempt at a successful update.

Cory and I have been doing the Love Dare. One of my favorite pass times is reading marriage books, Fireproof is a wonderful book/movie about marriage. In the book, the dad of the main character challenges him to the Love Dare. So far we are 27 days into the 40 day challenge. This has been an amazing opportunity for our marriages as well as many of our friends. If you would like more information about the love dare, just let me know and I can get you some details. As always...it is posted on my Facebook page.

Moving on to February~For Valentine's Day I like to spoil Cory rotten. He is the best husband for me! Everyday from February 1-14 Cory has a mailbox and he receives a surprise from cupid, aka Me! It is so much fun to find him something everyday and he loves the special attention. If I haven't mentioned this before, that man is ADORABLE!

Moving on...my big 3-0 is coming up. I am not sure how I feel about this but deep down I know this is just a new phase in my life. Of course I can blog about it to let you know if I survive the big day!

I will try to come up with something more creative for the next post! Have a great week!

Loves and Hugs
Erin

1 comment:

  1. YAY Erin is back! I was stalking out Rikki and noticed you updated your blog! I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete