Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Road Trip

I am in St. George for work…by myself. Now let’s talk about it…Of course time alone is a blessing and a curse. Do not get me wrong I LOVE alone time…you may think I am a little crazy but I like to talk to myself and plan things.

While I was driving I was listening to a CD my old boss made, she really doesn’t have that great of taste in music, I am sure the songs were good…back in the day. Driving 336 miles by myself created and opportunity for a self portrait, sunset photos (more to follow when I have my cord to the camera…forgot it) and speeding.






I went to dinner by myself and sat at the bar (not the most enjoyable thing to do in the world)…you will never guess what punishment I had to endure during dinner…that’s right, the Jazz game. (Side note…I almost had to go to the game tonight but since the conference is in St. George I totally got out of it, however, my poor co-worker had to go in my place so I text her to let her know I was there in spirit.) As I was finishing dinner I went to pay and realized I did not have my wallet. I totally freaked out…what do you do if you do not have your wallet? The lady let me go to my car and all I could think was my wallet is at the gas station in Cedar…which I do not remember the name or the location, turns out it fell between the seat and the door. Phew…all is well on that front.

Now I am back at my room whitening my teeth and updating my blog. I really do live the high life.

Love, love, love you all.
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin Grey! Oh how I love you! Sorry that I have been MIA for a while. Life has been crazy. You need to come to lunch with us. We need our Erin fix!

    ReplyDelete