Monday, August 2, 2010

70th Post!

Can you believe I have had 70 things to yak about? In all reality, I am obsessed with my own blog, I visit my very own blog, at least, three times a day. Some might say I am a little narcissistic, but I wouldn't. LOL

Last night, after church (yes, we go to church at 7 PM, and LOVE it) we decided to go outside and read. I am currently reading, Eat Pray Love, I just finished the Pray section and I am totally ready for my chance to listen to God. Liz, yes, she is my good friend now, said that the act of meditating is listening to God. I never really thought about it...here I have been spending all this time talking to Him when I just need close my thoughts and listen. It explains a lot! :) Thanks Liz, I am going to take your advice and start listening!

In case you were wondering, while I was having a very important ah-ha moment, my beloved husband, CC, was reading a comic book. He actually, refers to them as Graphic Novels, but I call them cartoon stories, Tomāto Tomäto.



Hugs and Loves! Some people get enlightenment from true stories some from cartoons...who are we to judge?

2 comments: