Sunday, August 29, 2010

Grandpa

My Grandpa Tom passed away last Tuesday. It was surprise for all of us. Yes, he was in assited living and he was struggling with his health for last two years, but still a shock. He was the funniest guy I have ever known, whether he was being spooked, flipping a 'bird', or calling his latest woman a heifer, we were fortunate to learn from him. Cory and Grandpa had a special relationship...when I lived with Grandpa (a story for another time) Cory would sit and talk with him for hours.
Miss you grandpa!

Loves and Hugs--Tuesday the world lost a good man...and so did we!
Erin

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your loss Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EG! I'm so sorry about your Grandpa. I had no idea. Know that I am thinking about you and love you lots!

    ReplyDelete