Monday, April 25, 2011

One more...

I have one more trip and then my wings are clipped for a long while!  As excited as I am about the upcoming trip to NYC/CT I am tired of flying--and if Jet Blue pulls a stunt like American Airlines did on Friday, I might completely lose my cool.  We are looking forward to flying Jet Blue, it's our first time--and it is suppose to be an amazing company!  I will keep you posted.

With that wish out in the universe let's spend a moment talking about AA.  They delayed my flight, they pulled the tags off our 'valet' bags, and moved our gates at least four times.  With that said, I am not impressed with your company, or your customer service.

Loves and hugs--Now, my 11 followers know how I feel!
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! After being stuck for two days in an airport in the midwest thanks to the uncaring American Airlines some 7 years ago...they are off my list forever!

    I think you'll like Jet Blue. Taking the red eye? It's the best flight. (not to mention TVs for every seat!)

    ReplyDelete