Saturday, April 16, 2011

School Update

I have one week left of this semester...two papers due...and I DO NOT WANT TO WRITE THEM!  I have been procrastinating for over a week on these assignments and now they are due in a few days. If I could just write them it would be over and I wouldn't have anything else to do for a few weeks.  Where is my motivation.  CC is completely annoyed, even as I lay here writing my blog a conversation goes like this: 


Erin: Hand me that laptop.
CC: Why?
Erin: I have homework.


A few minutes pass--I am on facebook, blog, and email.


CC: That's not homework.
Erin: Shut up.
CC: How much homework do you have?
Erin:  Two papers.


CC: Oooo-I love free HBO week. 
Erin: What's showing?


I am a lost cause!


Loves and hugs--Stay focused on the end results=self-employment!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment