Saturday, April 30, 2011

Memories

Last night some of former my co-workers and I had a reunion!  Let me just say, I love each of them!  I forgot how good we really had it when I worked there.  Of course, we had our bad days, but the good days were amazing! In fact Julie shared her favorite memory of all time!

Julie: You know my favorite memory?
Erin: Budget meeting?
Everyone: Laughed, and looked at Jim.
Julie: It was a really tough year and we had to do budget cuts.  Jim walks in with 4 glasses of purple Kool Aid, and we all toasted!
Everyone: Laughed hysterically.

For those of you that do not know the purple Kool Aid reference--it dates back to Jim Jones and a mass-suicide.  I know, I know it is a little morbid---but who wouldn't love to work with people where you can make a sick joke and all get it?

Loves and hugs--Gosh I miss those ladies and Jim!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment