Friday, July 8, 2011

Cloth Diapering

Yes, Baby Grey is going GREEN! The hippie in me WILL make this happen. Once you see the stats Thirsties shares in their catalog you might consider it too!

*86% of their customers say they spend LESS THAN 2 HOURS laundering their clothe diapers each week! AWESOME!
*86% of their customers say that using cloth diapers is SO MUCH EASIER than they thought it would be! (How will we know unless we try?)
*46% of their customers say the financial savings are the #1 reason the are committed

Did you know that disposable diapers have a fine print? They do...
***IMPORTANT: Shake baby soil into toilet.*** 
(Raw sewage that is tossed into our landfills contaminates our water supply and breeds viruses and bacteria that are then spread to humans by insects.)

I assume they leave the last sentence out because people are too concerned with convenience not conservation. 

Loves and hugs--even a small gesture can make a difference.

P.S. I am looking for a 'umbrella' clothesline if you know of anyone in UT looking to get rid of theirs I WANT it! (The sun is the best bleaching agent!)

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! My mom used cloth diapers on all her kids...and we turned out okay! :)

    p.s. I'm composting now because I have garden envy! Yay me.

    ReplyDelete