Monday, July 18, 2011

Where does the time go?

OMG--I am six months--six months. I see why pregnant ladies talk in weeks, 24 weeks not so bad, 6 months holy cow!

In my short time being pregnant I can tell you the most annoying question:
"Do you have a name yet?"

Let me make a general statement--NO! Well, actually we do, but we are not announcing her name until she makes her debut. The thing about announcing your baby's name already, 1. Someone will try to take it, 2. They make some comment about your name, 3. They try to suggest a name for you, 4. It's not really your business--so back off!

While I'm at it...please do not touch me. It's wrong in so many ways! Are your hands clean? Do you want me to touch your belly?

Loves and hugs--Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

  1. Here's the problem: now that you told me I can't know...I WANT TO KNOW!

    It didn't even cross my mind before but now...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I am still waiting for pregnancy pics!

    ReplyDelete