Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Whiner

This is my worst pregnant day so far...I have not stopped whining all day.  Even I am getting sick of hearing it. Sorry friends...I am going to have a pity party for myself today!

-To start the day off I had to work early! BOO!
-I got CC's coffee on my new white sweater.
-My digestive troubles were at an all time high!
-I have TONS to do this week and no time to do it!
-There is more homework than hours in the day!
-Managing 60--14-18 year olds today for a summer program.
This really hasn't been my favorite day. I just want to go home and cuddle with CC. But...its shop night and his free night to drink beer (not nice!) and I am home cleaning and doing homework.  Poor me!

On the brighter side...I have 3, yes, 3 classes left and 600 hours of practicum and then I will FINALLY be finished with my schooling!

Loves and hugs--That news made up for a whining day!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment