Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I thought I was dying...

Not kidding, I have been out for the past four days. As some of you know I volunteer on the weekends so I can finish my degree, I am so close I can taste it. I woke up in the wee hours of the morning in pain. I took an ib profane didn't think another think about it. I went about my day. CC and I were on our way to dinner and I got a horrible fever (it was only a ten minute drive to the restaurant) we turned around and came home.

Sunday morning I woke up to a stabbing pain in my lower back, (so much for volunteering)comparable to delivering a baby. CC checked to see what time the clinic opens, 10:00, dang. I suffered threw fighting a fever and sharp pains. Our clinic experience was typical, bad service and sitting in the waiting room. It turns out I had a kidney infection and my white blood count was high. Because I breast feed I cannot take the 'super' antibiotics so the doc said if the antibiotics did not work I would have to be admitted to the hospital. What the crap?!? I had another fun filled, fever night, I would either wake up shivering or soaking wet. Rough night. I thought for sure I was getting admitted. As it turns out my white blood count went down, phew. But the fevers did not go away until late this morning.

Loves and hugs--My very cute daughter turned 12 weeks yesterday!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment