Thursday, February 16, 2012

Things are looking up

My milk is starting to flow again! Phew, that was too close for comfort. I am still low on production in the evening but I am pumping close to 11 oz during the work day. My newest issue now is my 6 PM and 9 PM feedings, I am not able to satisfy Brek so we end up finishing with a bottle (breast-milk of course) but at least the outlook is positive.

I can see why working moms give up breast-feeding so quickly.

It is hard.

I am so thankful that I have enough supply and a daughter that latches even though 50% of her feedings are from a bottle.

When I was younger I would have NEVER considered breast-feeding. Thank God I didn't have children when I was younger. He definitely knows what we need and when we are ready for new challenges.

I will leave you with the 3 month picture of Brek!
Her daddy dresses her and even puts bows in her hair...just for me!

Loves and hugs--Just happy.
Erin

2 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful that dedication you have breast feeding Brek. I thought about you this morning when I was watching the news about arsenic being put into baby formula... My thought was, "Why the hell are they putting arsenic in baby formula?" Brek is such a doll, and you two are GREAT parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so great. If it's any comfort, the second 6 months of BFing is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier than the first! Hang in there!! There is light at the end of the tunnel, lol! =) She's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete