Thursday, February 9, 2012

Update

I thought I was better yesterday so I went to work....it was short lived, four hours. My friends at worked took extra care scheduling a doc appointment for me. (My doc is on vacation until February 13.)

He said the clinic did on ok job, very standard, because the infection went into my kidneys he would have done something a little different. He actually said, 'the treatment the clinic gave you is like trying to take an elephant down with a BB gun when the job clearly calls for a bazooka.'

Bazooka indeed, I was there 1.5 hours, three prescriptions, and two shots later I went home. I think I feel better, but it is to early to tell. At midnight I woke up soaking wet again but it subsided and this morning I am semi-functioning. Hope I can hold out-there are 400, 7th graders that need entertained over a four hour period today, and I am the gal that has to do it...alone.

Loves and hugs-V-Day is around the corner, are you ready? Cupid is scattering love all over our house!
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it, you poor thing. I will keep you in my prayer for a speedy recovery... Brek and Cory need you to be healthy!

    ReplyDelete