Friday, October 19, 2012

Getting closer

Last Sunday my daughter turned 11 months! Can you believe it? Where has the time gone? She is one of the funniest people I know. She is in LOVE with Chica and Miss Chica still wants nothing to do with her, unless it is dinner time. We had our pictures done by Cat Palmer, a local photographer a couple of weeks ago and this is the closest we could get the two of them.
She is getting bigger every day, we are already in 3-6 month clothes! I am not sure where she puts all of her food--that girl is an eater! Cory started feeding her more protein to keep her full but she still eats a ton. She likes eggs, chicken, beef, turkey burger, turkey, fruit, cheese, crackers, milk, milk, milk.

Speaking of milk, I have milk envy. Many of my friends nurse their kids and they can pump 40 oz a day...are you kidding? I only ever pumped 20 on a good day. I cannot believe I lasted as a nursing mom as long as I did. I stopped pumping about 2 months ago but I still nurse at Breakfast and Dinner. I cannot tell you how much better my life is not tied to that stupid pump. I am glad I did it but looking back...oh man! Honestly, if I ever did it again (have a baby) I would nurse, for sure! But I am going to lie it was hard...I know everyone has different circumstances but I am here to tell you if you only do half the things I did this year with a newborn, you can do it!

Loves and hugs--Just wanted you to see my cute girls.
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo... so cute having Brek and Chica on the hood of the car. It really boggles my mind where the time has gone. I remember holding Brek at 1 month, and now she's 11 months. You and Cory have been doing a terrific job as parents. You're my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete