Monday, November 5, 2012

Awake

It is 4:41 AM and I have been awake since 3:30 AM...why? I have no idea, I think it is because I do not do well with the time change. Never have, never will.  

I have been reading some new blogs...friends of friends blogs...and crying. We all have diffcult situations and mine seem almost superficial compared to some of these stories. I know God is in control and we are given different challenges to face and for that I am grateful. Looking back one year our world was in a huge tailspin. CC's work situation was extremely upsetting and I was due any day. And now that situation was probably our greatest blessing. He was able to stay home with Brek for the 1st year of her life! How lucky for him to have this time with her. 

At church yesterday we were speaking with a Pastor about doing a mission trip in March or September. I am getting really excited about this possibility and hope we can swing it. It would require us to leave B for 11-14 days....I am not sure about that but maybe it is just what we need ...God will show us what He has in store for us!

Brek updates....
  • She crawls on all fours...one day she just decided to do it 
  • She crawls up the stairs, fast
  • Still a very good eater
  • She loves the nursery at church because she gets to play with the kids. Good thing because next week we are going to daycare for our first time.
  • She is still skinny but looks healthy to me
  • She LOVES her dad
  • I love her more than I can express. In fact, right now it is taking all I have to not wake her up to hold her and play with her.
  • At the end of the night when she is asleep I talk about her all night and how fun she is
  • She offically has stopped nursing... On Halloween she nursed for 1 minute and decided she was done with it. She hasn't tried since and I am ok with it. I wanted to nurse her through the winter but she was done and so am I.
  • She still has no interest in walking. She will stand up leaning on things but has no balance. In time she will figure it out. I am in no rush and I really am not worried about it either.
Loves and hugs---Time to try to catch a few zzzz's I have to work soon.
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment