Monday, November 26, 2012

Where to begin....

Two days before my girl's first birthday she started day care. I think CC had a hard time with it since this was the first time his routine has changed. His stay at home dad days are over. Now, comes the stress of coordinating drop off and pick up. I still have 3 weeks of school and approximately 30 hours to finish 'volunteering', plus, my work schedule varies on a day-to-day basis. I might work early in the morning or I might have to work in the evening. STRESS! Baby G does great at day care. She loves the KIDS! Miss Social Butterfly hardly fusses when I drop her off she is excited to see the kids.

Not only is she social she is extremely independant. On the weekends we like to lounge around the house and watch tv in the bedrroom. In the past, we could get her to drink her milk with us. Now she just wants down to play. I guess my cuddles are over.

A few updates on the sweet girl.
-28.5 inches long
-16.3 lbs (yes -5%)
-She is cutting her top two teeth
-Eats  everything in site except sweets
-Still sleeps through the night
-Wears 3-6 or 6-9 month clothes depending on the brand

The doctor isn't worried about her size yet because she still curving on the bell chart...just because she is 'off the chart' doesn't really matter too him because she is curving. If you have ever met CC he is a skinny guy and eats garbage all day long....please pray she has his metabolism...not mine.

Loves and hugs--stay tuned for an update on the 1st birthday party.
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment