Monday, November 14, 2011

Daughter is Here!

Hello world,

CC here again. Baby Grey is here! 

7 lbs 10 oz and 19 inches of perfection. By the grace of GOD Mama and Baby came through like champs.

At the last minute before starting to push Erin got an epidural, and I'm glad she did (scary). I'll let her explain better in a day or so. I'll just say we won't be your typical new parents, telling horror stories and trying to make it sound like we had the worst birth ever, it was surprisingly easy (at least for me).

Enough of that, without further ado let me introduce Brek Leigh Grey,




Thank you for all your prayers and love,

Love and Hugs
CC

5 comments:

  1. Confession: a tear slipped out.

    Congrats to the both of you! Couldn't be more happy and so pleased that courageous mom and darling daughter are doing so well.

    JaLae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what to say. I'm speakless... Brek Leigh Grey is so beautiful! Way to go on coaching CC, and Congratulations Erin for being the trooper through all this (the past 9 months, and so many hours of labor) I can't wait to see you all. I'm available for anything you need, babysitter, dinner, etc. just call!
    Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is beautiful! So glad Erin and Brek are both doing well! Thanks for highjacking the blog once again CC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! I understand there is trouble posting comments, I will look into it later. Plus, add our little birthing story. I am feeling good just tired.

    ReplyDelete