Friday, November 4, 2011

Infomercial

My mother is addicted to the shopping network. Sometimes, I  worry that it might rub off on me but then I am about the cheapest person I know...but then...I fall victim to their products. They are sneaky!

My latest purchase was a Shampoo product, Wen...I got it in the mail last night...so FREAKIN' excited!I am going to post a few times about it to let you know how I feel...

Day 1=LOVE IT! My hair is silky, shiny, and oil free.

Let me say, since I have been pregnant my hair has been more oily than normal. I was 'stripping' it with baking soda ever three weeks. This morning my hair felt oil free, and not dried out.

I was only able to use the main product because the other product is a deep conditioner you let sit for 40 mins, there was NO way a 9 month pregnant lady was getting up early to deep condition her hair. I can do it tomorrow and blog about it then.


The jury is still deliberating but it is leaning towards a must HAVE!


Loves and hugs--I am a sucker any type of beauty products, infomercial or not!
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I got giddy with excitment when I saw this post.

    Confession: I'm addicted to infomercials. (a trait that I got from my grandfather who bought EVERYTHING from infomercials. The "Mouli" cheese grater is my personal fav)

    Until Wen. :)

    ReplyDelete