Sunday, November 6, 2011

Product Update

Day 2 & 3 review of my informercial product!

Day 2: Still love the product, hair=silky, shiny, and soft. The one disadvantage I can see is living in Utah we have dry air which creates static...which equals crazy static hair for me.

Day 3: Washed my hair as usual but added one pump of product after rinsing my hair as a leave-in-conditioner, awesome, no more static!

I will keep you posted on the progress as I use it for a week or so.

Baby update: Still no baby. One more doctor appointment tomorrow...we shall see!

Loves and hugs-Please pray for me to go into labor--I do not want to be induced.
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you!! Praying for you to go into labor naturally and for everything to be perfect!! Can't wait to meet her!!!

    ReplyDelete