Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rice Krispy Treats

In 11 years of marriage, we have NEVER made Rice Krispy treats.  We live in Utah--this must be a sin! Last night, a dutiful husband, CC went to the store and purchased the items, we whipped up a batch...OMG they were DELICIOUS! Of course, that wasn't enough, I had to melt chocolate and dip my treat. It was divine!

Baby Grey is due tomorrow. Honestly, I think she is content staying in...forever. The doctor has other plans and her eviction notice is being served Monday morning at 5:30 AM. I am torn about this decision but my blood pressure is high and causing worry for the doctor. Deep down, I just want to meet Baby Grey and name her so I can stop calling her Baby Grey. We did have a name picked out years ago, but now we are not sure about it.

CC-has been a lamb. I haven't even had to think about the logistics of anything, bags packed, room finished, clothes washed, freezer meals-frozen, you name that man has done it. I just LOVE him. He is looking forward to having a small element of his wife back. I never realized how much I miss myself, you really do become a different person when you are pregnant. Everyone tells me it will be a while before you are back...that is ok...just so I come back...some day.

Friday is my last day of work...

Loves and hugs-Hopefully, this weekend we meet our daughter!
Erin

1 comment:

  1. You have been blessed with a wonderful husband, and soon a beautiful baby girl. I think it's safe to say that everyone is just as ready and anxious to meet the little one. I will continue praying that everything will go smoothly. I will miss around the office, but hopefully you'll let me visit your home. God bless your family! All my love!

    ReplyDelete