Monday, May 23, 2011

Cheeks!

In the past three years, I have had many, many, many tests and medications to figure out why we couldn't have a baby. I was on fertility meds, had some very uncomfortable procedures, and just plain frustrated.  I wasn't at my ideal weight to get pregnant but it is what it is and who cares, CC still loves me.  The weight gain I have experienced has all landed in my CHEEKS. Yes, my face (not my buns) and they are huge! I look like I did the day my wisdom teeth were pulled---minus the bruises.  It's like I am smuggling a year's supply of nuts in these things--eat your heart out chipmunks--I have room for your nuts! 

Here I sit, feeling sorry for my chubby cheeks and I am ok with it.  My body can do whatever it needs to protect and grow my baby.  I will gladly give my body to be used however it needs to be to protect my young.  BUT--know this little Baby Grey, once you are out and finished with me--I will have my body back! 

Loves and hugs--Someday I will have my "Red Hot Piece of Ass" back!
Erin

1 comment:

  1. great attitude! I am feeling so sorry for myself and my "fatness," and refuse to believe people who tell me i look adorable or whatever. I need to STFU and enjoy these last few weeks! and enjoy your puffy cheeks! let you body do what it needs to do!! =) xoxo

    ReplyDelete