Sunday, May 29, 2011

Steel

Friday, we celebrated our 11-year anniversary! I follow the traditional gift structure and have since our first year of marriage.  This year is steel. Generally, I am super creative and pick awesome gifts--but--if you know CC you know he LOVES to work on cars, cars made of steel.  So instead of trying to be creative I just said, "Babe, steel is the 11 year gift, what would you like?" There was a list. I told him just to take care of it and know I followed tradition. I shouldn't have trusted him, he OVER spent.  But hey, it's tradition right?

The other steel gifts we purchased, a blender and a griddle, both stainless steel. Tradition still alive! Awesome. My gift was the best...an entire day...alone...at the spa! Heavenly!

Loves and hugs--What's your anniversary traditions?
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment