Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Proceed with Caution

Since I only have 13 followers and 12 of them are female...I am going to post something that your girlfriends never told you about being pregnant.  If you are a male subscriber you might want to proceed with caution...Don't say I didn't warn you!

I read a book, Belly of Laughs by Jenny McCarthy...and ladies...she gave me more information about being pregnant than my closest friends!  First of all, lets talk about how bad my chest hurts.  I have been PG for 3 months there has not been ONE day that has passed that my 'girls' are not sore.  Second, my new BFF Jenny, discusses a discharge (yes, I just said discharge) that you experience, she refers to it as a 'snail trail'. HELLO, girlfriends...you should really tell someone about this...it is uncomfortable, nasty, and just plain gross. Third, I have been violated by the 'wand' ultrasound more times than I think is normal for any one person.

I hope you are looking forward to more entertaining post as Baby Grey grows and my body changes--for better or for worse.

Loves and hugs--By the end of this we might all be traumatized!
Erin

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been blessed by your Fairy Godmother. Damn "Wonder Wand"!

    Totally laughing about the "snail trail". Never heard about that...I think I have A LOT to learn! Guess I better go buy the book.

    (and I secretly can't wait to read more of your posts because this is FUNNY stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I was very concerned with the snail trail, people should really warn you...I never did do anything about it...maybe I asked once, but who know's it was way too long ago. BTW, there is SOOOO much more they don't tell you...I'm pretty sure they all want you to suffer like they did...but the mom amnesia thing is true too...you do forget a lot!!! Sorry I'm babbling...love you bye.

    ReplyDelete