Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bathroom Days 4, 5, 6

And...the award for best husband goes to CC!  I had school all day Saturday and I came home to CC working on my bathroom. He finished sanding, primed the walls and the ceiling, went shopping for a few necessities, and had my Happy Friday present waiting for me. (Yes, he was a day late...but I will take it!) 
(Pic does not show the awesome yellow that is to be my new bathroom...stupid Droid!)

Today, he painted two coats of paint, tiled the floor, hung the door!  Folks, we are hours away from a completed bathroom.  Perhaps, this week I can work on the hoarding mess that is my basement!

The list to complete the project :
1. Paint the Ceiling
2. Grout
3. Paint the trim
4. Hang Trim
5. Hang Mirror
6. Hang Light Fixture
7. Install Vanity
8. Seal Grout
9. Install Toilet
10. Paint the Door
11. Install the Faucets
12. Hang Towel Racks
13. Clean the Bathroom
14. Shopping! 
15. Work on the hoarding mess

Loves and hugs--I just love that man!
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment