Monday, June 6, 2011

Bathroom

At this moment, I am sitting in my house, updating my blog, listening to a jackhammer. That's right, we are getting a new bathroom! This is the most exciting remodel moment in our house since the kitchen!  Color scheme-selected, vanity-purchased. Good bye, one bathroom home, welcome second bath! I will update you once we are finished, I hope it is by the weekend, but that is if everything goes right! Fingers crossed everything goes alright.

Baby update: It's a girl! The questions I have been asked:
Q: What's her name?
     A: Don't know.
Q: Will you let her wear pink?
     A: We know most little girls wear pink and if she receives gifts in pink it will be ok, however, pink is not my favorite color, so if Mama has a say, please keep it to a minimum.
Q: Will you let her play with Barbies?
     A: If she wants.
Q: Where are you registered?
     A: Umm...Sometimes I am not sure I am REALLY pregnant. I have had an easy pregnancy and do not really think about it. I am a little overwhelmed with the entire process and not sure where to start...so, I am waiting.
Q: What have you bought for the baby?
     A: A dress in Mexico and yesterday, I bought her, her very own Valentines Mailbox.
Q: Are you excited?
    A: Absolutely, my entire life I wanted a little sister, now I will have my very own baby girl!
Q: How does Chica feel?
    A: Hmmm, she is an interesting one. Since I have been pregnant and she can hear the heartbeat she avoids me. But now that she can still hear it she is doing better. I am a little worried about her but I know she will love her in her own time.
Q: Did Cory have a preference on the gender?
     A: Nope, neither one of us cared we are just blessed to have a baby whatever he/she was suppose to be. He thinks he is going to have 'bad ass' girl so whatever.

That's all the questions I can remember so far...If you have more, just ask!
Loves and hugs--Big things are happening.
Erin

2 comments: