Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 3-Bathroom

No picture but...CC is doing his hubandly duties and hanging sheet-rock today!

Yesterday, we spent the ENTIRE day yard selling and in Wyoming doing baby stuff.  CC's mom has been amazing, she made me 2-Dozen homemade diapers, with more to come! We went to one of their friend's and scored a TON of baby stuff and clothes.  Now, when people ask what I have for Baby Girl, I can say lots. Phew...I am not sure if you realize how stressful that question can be.
Safety Glasses-$0.10--The look of Awesomeness--Priceless!

Baby update: Thursday, hopefully we can confirm her gender! I signed up for a New Mom To Be Study and their ultrasound machine is AWESOME! The first appointment I had with them she waved to me! I can already tell she will be brilliant!

My baby bump became a large bump this week. The benefit to this is I can tell people I am pregnant and not chubby. :) The downside is my stomach hurt because of the stretching this week. Blah.

Loves and hugs--My hubbers rocks, and my baby is brilliant. Life is Good!

1 comment: