Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Don't Rain on my Parade

Being pregnant is different but my pregnancy has been different than everyone I know so far, I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful! Honestly, I am probably the most relaxed I have been in the past three years, work is calm, I am FINALLY having a baby.
CC, Erin, Chica-Vegas-February 2011--probably conception! TMI?

By nature, I am a planner, I like to plan. (Of course, I do not have one functional baby item but all the same, I am a planner.) Well, I have a plan after the babe is born, when CC gets home from work and I am feeling up to it, I will be hitting the gym hard. When I share this information with my friends--they rain. Can't I just have that dream? I know it might not happen but it's the plan! What good is life if there is not a plan? Shouldn't the father be involved and have at least 1-2 hours of alone time with his child? Why is that just the mothers responsibility? Seriously girlfriends, it is the 21st century, let's start living like it! 

Loves and hugs--I'm going to have a baby and a life!
Erin

1 comment:

  1. dream away, Erin--I won't rain on your parade! I'm too self conscious about the bump on a log I've become. I'm in awe of women like you who aspire to be active and fit. I'm pretending like I'm going to take my 2 kids for a walk every morning this summer and sweat my 40 pounds off in the idaho desert heat, but..........We'll see. =)

    ReplyDelete